(940) 800-2500
Mon - Fri 08:00AM-5:00PM - Sat/Sun By Appt
Free Consultation


CR-2 Blue Form
What is a Driver’s Crash Report – Form CR-2 – Texas Blue Form? Normally, after an accident, the parties involved call “911” or the police and report the accident.  If the police respond to a motor vehicle accident they then should complete a Texas Peace Officer’s Crash Report (CR-3).  However, if for some reason the...
Read More